Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Medicare Card Wavers

Judy Vicars Van Hagen sent me this photo of our Reunion committee members, who are proudly waving their new Medicare cards. The occasion was the annual Air Rendezvouz held at Capitol Airport.

Carolyn (Baldwin) and Ed Quinlan live near the airport, so the group had ringside seats to watch the US Navy Blue Angels and other flight exhibitions during the afternoon.



Carolyn provided lunch and afterwards everyone waved their Medicare cards. I'm not sure if there's a connection, because I wasn't told the menu.

The group included (clockwise) Judy, "Solo," Carolyn, Keith Schnepp, and C. E. Welch. They are reminding us that good health is essential and be sure to apply for your Medicare and Social Security benefits this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got my Medicare card, too. What a blow! Are we really this old? Glad to see you guys are hard at work planning our next reunion. I'm looking forward to it.